History

Audubon High School was opened in September, 1926, with an approximate enrollment of 500 pupils. The school developed into a full six-year high school, so that when school opened in September, 1928, the seventh, eighth, and ninth grade years composed the Junior School and the tenth, eleventh and twelfth grade years composed the Senior School.

Audubon High School is fully accredited and approved by the New Jersey Department of Education. Such approval is attained only after complying with specifications which test the adequacy of the school building, the school equipment, the teaching staff and the records of graduates.